These come up very rarely. They are bricks. Great portable rigs. This is what they go for. Anyway great survival rig. Somebody should grab it. I have 4 of them.Begin forwarded message:
Sad to say but after forty years I’m leaving the hobby.
Therefore my SGC 2020 with ADSP2 is up for sale. Photos available on request.
It’s in nice condition with hand mic. BNC connector on rear panel and power cord with filter and Power Pole connector. Works perfectly.
$500 firm plus shipping of your choice. Slightly additional for Paypal.
http://nutsaboutnets.com/models/ – Handheld RF Spectrum Analyzers
Very useful for in the field.
Due to the number of emails I’ve received from people who wanted to go to the class after the slots have filled, I have found a bigger location, and have reopened the classes for enrollment. Thank you for your support!
See you in class.
Here’s an update on the upcoming Comms connection in Horicon Marsh September 13 & 14. Some of the people receiving this communique have already responded, so please ignore it or forward it to anyone you think might like to attend.
1. We have 17 seats of the 20 sold. That means only three places left. This will sneak up on us, so if you’ve been sitting on the fence, now is the time to make a decision.
2. We have prepared a lot of extra printed materials, 80 page bound color field antenna guide books, Sparks’ own book and frequency guides that are bonus at this event. You will come away with lots of extra freebees. We’re working on other things that will be helpful to anything you might do with comms during a grid down situation.
3. We’re providing lunch both days. Right now it’s sloppy Joes on Saturday and Sunday will probably be pulled pork or chicken. Salad or something remotely healthy Yes, the meat with be organic and grass fed. We’ll also have coolers of bottled water and BL.
4. Sparks is adding an extra section on effective use of field phones (like the cheap ones you can get online). He will be demonstrating how to set one up using a barbed wire fence as the wire.
5. There is a chance that an additional guest speaker may attend to discuss method of counter-communication (i.e. how to Jam to OPFOR) This is still indiscussiopn and may not happen.
I just received word that there are only 4 slots left for the Horicon, WI class.
If you want to attend this one, move quickly.
Over at Western Rifle Shooters:
In order to be a useful sensor, you need to SALUTE.
- Size: how many men in the unit?
- Activity: what are they doing?
- Location: where are they? Give map coordinates if available, otherwise the best description available.
- Unit: who are they? Uniforms? Descriptions?
- Time: when did you see them?
- Equipment: what weapons do they have? Vehicles? Radios? Anything else distinctive?